New world-class Private Care centre prepares for first clinics
I am looking forward to holding my first clinics within the next few weeks at a new world-class private cancer centre located in London’s renowned healthcare district.
The Royal Marsden Private Care is expanding its presence in the capital by opening a new COVID-secure diagnostic and treatment facility in Cavendish Square.
I am delighted to have been appointed as Medical Director in addition to my role as Consultant Clinical Oncologist at The Royal Marsden and Professor of Clinical Oncology at The Institute of Cancer Research.
Cavendish Square, situated between Oxford Street and Harley Street, will offer patients fast and direct access to world-leading diagnostic experts in an easily accessible and reassuring environment.
The new centre will provide early diagnostic clinics for all main cancers including head and neck, urology, breast, gynaecology, lung, gastrointestinal and skin.
What patients can expect
- Fast access: Get appointments within 24 hours, as well as same day test results.
- The highest standard of safety and care: CQC rated ‘Outstanding’.
- Clinical excellence: We are London’s leading research-led diagnostics and treatment cancer centre combined with a world-renowned multi-disciplinary team of cancer experts.
- Conveniently located: Cavendish Square is in the heart of London’s most respected healthcare district with exceptional transport links.
- Quality: Best in class patient service model in five-star surroundings.
Why choose The Royal Marsden at Cavendish Square?
Outstanding clinical excellence
On a weekly basis our multidisciplinary teams (MDT) of up to 35 world renowned cancer specialists meet to discuss individual patient cases. During this meeting, the MDT develops personalised treatment plans based on latest research for each patient, improving their experience and quality of care.
The multidisciplinary team consists of:
- Clinical and medical oncologists
- Allied health
- Full diagnostic imaging suite including MRI, CT, X-ray, mammography and ultrasound
- Naso-endoscopy and colposcopy
- 12 chemotherapy chairs on the Medical Day Unit (MDU)
- A minor procedure suite
- On site pathology with rapid blood tests
- On site pharmacy